What a crazy week this has been! First of all I've been quite taken, as I'm sure everyone else has, by everything surrounding the shooting in Arizona and feel deeply for those who were wounded or killed... my thoughts are with them and their families. Finally, I hope we all learn something from it and realize we need to fix things peacefully.
On a much lighter note, I want to thank Priscilla Peters for giving me "The Stylish Blogger Award". I am very flattered by it, because this little thing I do is to share and discover the greatest things in life and I believe we have a responsibility to make a positive contribution to our world.
The rules are:
- Thank & link back to the person who awarded you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 10 great bloggers that you recently discovered
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
- I am an interior designer and worked in the industry for 8 years before going back to school last year for my Master's in Hospitaltiy Management
- I love books and my favorites are my photography and cookbooks
- I strongly believe in taking care of our planet and do whatever is on my power to help it
- I fell in love with the California coast and would love to go back to live there again
- I love movies but refuse to see scary ones because they give me nightmares and scare me when I'm alone at night
- I'd love to travel to the Scandinavian countries to experience the cities, the look at the design and meet the cute boys
- I'm looking forward to the Wine and Food Festival so I can work with my favorite chef Michael Symon and meet Tony Bourdain
Uff! that was tough... this is tougher because picking only 10 blogs I like is very difficult... I ended with 11!
No links today... perhaps tomorrow because this post just became too long...
Have a Lovely weekend!